Foil packing from polyethylene
Regarding the consumption of raw materials, energy and water throughout the production as well as the weight and the space required at the dumps, foil packaging made of polyethylene is more favourable to the environment than comparable materials.
- LDPE - Low Density Polyethylene is the most common type of polyethylene. It's transparent, soft, flexible and has a waxen smooth surface.
- HDPE - High Density Polyethylene is transparent, viscous, flexible and has a hard smooth surface (it rustles).
- PVC - Polyvinylchloride is self-adhesive with an extreme air permeability, it's the appropriate foil for fresh meat.
- PE - Polyethylene is self-adhesive, safe for all kinds of food stuffs, suitable for fatty and oily products.
- HT - High Tech, extreme resistance to tearing, high load capacity
- PA/PE 20/70 - 20 % Polyamide, 70 % Polythene, suitable for sealing, compound foil with little air permeability
- PP - Polypropylene, high stability, anti-static, resistant to cold and heat