The Regina-Superfrisch® GmbH attaches great importance to careful utilisation and processing of the resources as well as to the reusability of it's products.
Foil-packaging made of polyethylene
- contain the organic base substances carbon and hydrogen.
They are identical to those in wood and vegetable fibres.
- don't contain any heavy metals and are physiologically harmless.
- burn without residues to carbon dioxide and hydrogen.
Beyond that don't arise any toxic fumes or gas and no slag.
- at the garbage dumps they remain neutral to the ground water and in the incinerators they are a welcome energy-booster.
- thanks to a high resistance to tearing and soaking they are usable several times and thus favourable for the circle of raw materials.
Regarding the consumption of raw materials, energy and water throughout the production as well as the weight and the space required at the dumps, foil packaging made of polyethylene is more favourable to the environment than comparable materials.
Packaging made of paper
Cellulose is a raw material which grows again and is available nearly unlimited from thinning out the woods; therefore it is positive to the ecological balance. In parts we use paper with a high percentage of recycled material, if this is not possible, our suppliers attach great importance to the use of pulp from a lasting forestry which excludes complete deforestation and demands a continuous reforestation.
Because of an extensive collecting system packaging made of paper can be easily returned to the circle of raw materials; the unproblematic recyclability is reflected in reasonable rates to the Dual System. Thanks to our own production we can guarantee - for standard products as well as for customised articles - a maximum flexibility regarding delivery terms and the realisation of special requests.